Business owners may not be considering the lifespan of their commercial roofing, but your roof is an important factor in your business value, keeping energy costs low and protecting your physical assets. To maintain your roof and extend its life, you need the most reputable commercial roofers in your area.
In Pahrump NV, Commercial Roofers Inc is the top company for all commercial roof services ranging from flat roof maintenance to storm damage repair, all the way to roof replacements. Let us help you understand how your commercial roof ages and what services it might need over that time.
The Lifespan of Commercial Roofing Systems
The basic lifespan of your commercial roof depends on the roofing material, as different materials can last for longer or shorter periods.
- Thermoplastic Oflefin or TPO – 20 – 30 years
- Rubber roofing or EPDM – 25 – 35 years
- Metal roofing – 30 – 40 years
- Asphalt Flat Roofing – 15 – 25 years
- Asphalt Shingles – 20-30 years
Factors Affecting Commercial Roof Lifespans
There are things that can affect how long your commercial roof is good for in Nevada, including:
- How often you get commercial roof maintenance
- Whether your roofing material is appropriate for your roof type, such as flat or sloped
- The quality of your commercial roof system installation
Pahrump NV’s Trusted Re-Roofing Experts: Commercial Roofers Inc
Has your commercial roof reached the end of its life? Thinking of upgrading the look of your Nevada business with a new roof? Contact Commercial Roofers Inc to schedule a roof inspection and see what we can do for your business.