Around Lake Tahoe, Commercial Roofers Inc is the trusted roofing company for businesses who want to protect their commercial properties with the latest low slope roofing systems. One of the ways we help our Nevada roofing clients is with education, so let us answer questions about commercial flat roofing.
About Commercial Flat & Low Slope Roofing Systems
A roof is considered low slope when the top of the roof is not much higher than the edges of the roof, and many commercial buildings have truly flat roofs so that they can be walked on for sign and HVAC servicing. There are a lot of different roofing systems that can protect a commercial building.
Asphalt Flat Roofing
There are several different roofing options for commercial low slope roofs that use more traditional asphalt soaked fabric roofing materials, including:
- Built-Up Roofing (BUR)
- Modified Bitumen Roofing
Flat Roof Membranes
Flat roofs can also be protected with membranes, or thin layers of roofing material that are rolled out in sheets for a lightweight and energy efficient roofing materials such as:
- EPDM Rubberized Flat Roofing
- TPO or Thermoplastic Roofing
Flat Roof Coatings
To waterproof low slope roofs, liquid roof coatings provide complete waterproof protection by flowing into all the cracks and seams, like:
- Polyurethane Foam Roofing
- Silicone Roof Coatings
Best Commercial Roofers in the Lake Tahoe NV Area
If your business is suffering from leaks or an unattractive roof, you need the help from the most reputable and experienced commercial roofing company in your area. In Nevada, Commercial Roofers Inc is this company! Contact us for new roof constructions, reroofing, and more!
Flat roof coatings provide a wealth of benefits to commercial buildings, not only including waterproofing but also UV protection, which is especially important for commercial roofs in Nevada. The key to finding the right roof coating for your roof to contract with a trusted commercial roofing company.
Commercial Roofers Inc: Roof Coating Experts for Northern Nevada
In Reno NV, Commercial Roofers Inc is the trusted roofing company for waterproofing and flat roof maintenance. As professional roofing contractors, we have access to the most advanced flat roof coatings.
Types of Commercial Roof Coatings
Roofing manufacturers provide different types of durable flat roof coatings for different roof styles, including:
- Polyurethane Foam Roofing (PUF) – Insulating and lightweight, urethane foam roof coatings are sprayed on.
- Single Ply Roof Coatings – Single ply membranes are come in bright colors to reflect sunlight.
- Silicone Roof Coatings – Liquid roof coatings seal the whole roof surface, including seams and flashing, for a watertight seal.
Benefits of Flat Roof Coatings
There are many advantages to getting a roof coating from your trusted commercial roofing company. Commercial flat roof coatings are:
- Reflective to increase energy efficiency inside the building
- Lightweight to not overwhelm a flat roof system
- Seamless to provide complete waterproofing
- A cost effective way to prevent leaks and improve a flat roof
- Durable, standing up to weather as well as physical wear and tear
Ready to repair and protect your commercial flat roof in Reno NV with a state of the art roof coating? Contact Commercial Roofers today!
Business owners may not be considering the lifespan of their commercial roofing, but your roof is an important factor in your business value, keeping energy costs low and protecting your physical assets. To maintain your roof and extend its life, you need the most reputable commercial roofers in your area.
In Pahrump NV, Commercial Roofers Inc is the top company for all commercial roof services ranging from flat roof maintenance to storm damage repair, all the way to roof replacements. Let us help you understand how your commercial roof ages and what services it might need over that time.
The Lifespan of Commercial Roofing Systems
The basic lifespan of your commercial roof depends on the roofing material, as different materials can last for longer or shorter periods.
- Thermoplastic Oflefin or TPO – 20 – 30 years
- Rubber roofing or EPDM – 25 – 35 years
- Metal roofing – 30 – 40 years
- Asphalt Flat Roofing – 15 – 25 years
- Asphalt Shingles – 20-30 years
Factors Affecting Commercial Roof Lifespans
There are things that can affect how long your commercial roof is good for in Nevada, including:
- How often you get commercial roof maintenance
- Whether your roofing material is appropriate for your roof type, such as flat or sloped
- The quality of your commercial roof system installation
Pahrump NV’s Trusted Re-Roofing Experts: Commercial Roofers Inc
Has your commercial roof reached the end of its life? Thinking of upgrading the look of your Nevada business with a new roof? Contact Commercial Roofers Inc to schedule a roof inspection and see what we can do for your business.
When it comes to the roof on your home, you know you need to get it inspected after a storm or if it’s decades old, but many business owners don’t understand the importance of getting your commercial roof inspected by a trusted local commercial roofer.
In Mesquite NV, Commercial Roofers Inc are the experts in commercial roof systems with a combined 50 years experience in commercial roofing and a 95% repeat customer rate. Trust us to inspect your commercial flat roof and provide only the highest quality roof repair and flat roof maintenance services.
Don’t Neglect Regular Roof Inspections in Nevada
Regular roof inspections are vital to extending the life of your commercial roof because they catch any developing roof damage before it turns into leaks.
What does a commercial flat roof inspection look for?
- Water on the surface of the roofing that can seep into roof supports, weakening them over time.
- Roof vents or flashing (the protection where vents meet roofing) that are damage or need to be replaced.
- Clogged gutters or drains, which can cause leaks if they overflow.
- Cracked or brittle plastic seam tapes or roofing membranes.
Trust the Roofing Experts in Mesquite NV, Commercial Roofers Inc
Our flat roof experts have a combined roofing experience of over 50 years, and we are well versed in all different types of commercial roofing, so we know what to look for during an inspection.
To schedule a professional commercial flat roof inspection, contact Commercial Roofers Inc today!